Brugge on North
- Italian restaurant known for its excellent pasta and meat dishes! The apple pie is also well-regarded!
- 500 E North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Mayfly Market & Deli
Max’s Allegheny Tavern
- Visit this Pittsburgh favorite with old-fashioned decorations and delicious German classics!
- 537 Suismon St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- A family-owned local restaurant with homestyle Hungarian dishes and desserts!
- 627 E North Ave #4844, Pittsburgh, PA 15212;
Pauline’s Caribbean Soul Kitchen
- One of America’s most colorful public art landmarks, Randyland is a vibrant outdoor museum created by Randy Gilson, a Pittsburgh native. Admission is free for everyone, but donations are appreciated!
- 1501 Arch St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
City of Asylum
- Located just a few blocks away from Randyland, the City of Asylum is a series of houses that represent a safe space for writers from around the world.
- 40 W North Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Photo Antiquities Museum
Pittsburgh Banjo Club
- The Pittsburgh Banjo Club is aimed at keeping the Golden Age of the Banjo alive by providing free shows every Wednesday night.
- 400 Cedar Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
New Hazlett Theater
- The world’s largest bicycle museum and store, offering bicycle repairs, rentals, equipment, historical artifacts, and more! Admission is free for all, but donations are highly encouraged!
- 1800 Preble & Columbus Ave, Pittsburgh, PA 15233
Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh
- The Children’s Museum of Pittsburgh, one of the top 15 Children's museums in the Country, encourages children’s imagination with hands-on exhibits and experiences.
- 10 Children’s Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
Mattress Factory Art Museum
- The Mattress Factory is a unique contemporary art museum consisting of site-specific installation pieces supporting over 750 artists working in residence. Admission is free for Pitt students with a valid Student ID!
- 500 Sampsonia Way, Pittsburgh, PA 15212
- The United States' largest aviary and only independent indoor nonprofit aviary, the National Aviary presents a collection of over 500 birds representing 150 species from around the world.
- 700 Arch St, Pittsburgh, PA 15212