WELCOME to the Physician Scientist Training Program (PSTP) at the University of Pittsburgh School of Medicine
Please visit the Anouncements page (above) to view recent Grant Awards!
Match Results for 2015
1.Ellen Caparosa General surgery, Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia
2. Leo Chen, Preliminary Surgery and Urological Surgery, Stanford University
3. Brittany Dulmage, Transitional, UPMC Presbyterian Shadyside; Dermatology, Northwestern McGaw, Chicago
4. Erica Nakajima, Internal Medicine, Vanderbilt University Medical Center
5. Caroline Rieser, General Surgery, UPMC Medical Education
6. Sameer Shakir, Plastic Surgery, Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
PSTP APPLICANTS:The Physician Scientist Training Program (PSTP) 2015 admission cycle is over. The program will begin accepting applications for the 2016 cycle in late October. All completed application materials (including recommendations) willl be due in mid-February, 2016. Earlier application is encouraged.
Please call the PSTP office (412-624-6074) or use the contact page to submit any questions via email. Thank You!